Your arrival is getting closer and we can't wait to #CUinPrague!
After your arrival, you need to register at your faculty in order to attend Charles University. These registrations are obligatory. Each faculty has its own registration day and time so pay attention to the emails sent to you by the coordinators of your faculties and always make sure to double-check your own faculty's schedule. The registrations are organized by the university workers (faculty coordinators) from the international offices of individual faculties.
- Faculty of Arts – coordinator: Mgr. Lenka Kristenová, Markéta Karlasová firstname.lastname@example.org (ERASMUS+); Renata Jamin email@example.com (other agreements)
- Faculty of Social Sciences – coordinator: Magdaléna Čapková firstname.lastname@example.org (ERASMUS+; other agreements); Mgr. Lukáš Budín Lukas.email@example.com (full degree students)
- Faculty of Humanities – coordinator: Bc. Lenka Lukešová firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Education – coordinator: Mgr. Jana Peclová email@example.com
- Faculty of Science – coordinator: Ing. Hedvika Páleníková firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport – coordinator: Bc. Samra Kovač email@example.com
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics – coordinator: Mgr. Solange Petracchi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second Faculty of Medicine - coordinator: Ing. Dana Basařová, email@example.com
The faculties mentioned above are faculties that colaborate closely with ESN CU Prague. If you are from a different faculty and do not know when your registration day is, please check with your faculty coordinator.
> More info about the registration HERE. <
Can you make a friend in just a couple of minutes? We think you can. During speed friending, we will give you an opportunity to get to know each other, have fun and talk to as many people as possible. Perfectly suitable for those who find it hard to approach strangers!
Do you wanna know more about Czech Republic, our culture and traditions? Learn something about Czech history or geography? This event is a perfect introduction to your Erasmus in Prague!
Would you like to see Prague from a touristy point of view? Our members (not professional guides) will take you around the most famous places and show you some hidden gems of the city.
An ice-breaking task game in the city centre and a perfect way to get to know new people and discover the city!
Let us know where you are from and share some interesting facts about your country with other students! Country presentation is a presentation cycle that is going to recur the whole semester, in which we will learn some new cool stuff and you are all invited to join! If you are interested in representing your country, you can register for the following rounds of this cycle here: shorturl.at/adkX7
During the Welcome Weeks we will start with the Czech Republic and the second week will be dedicated to Slovakia.
Compete with your new friends in the popular Pub Quiz! You can show them how clever you are and you will also learn many new things about the place where you stay - Prague, Charles University and the Czech Republic in general! Sounds like fun, doesn't it?
Join us every Thursday for an amazing evening. The themes change every time, so make sure you don’t miss out on any of them!
Hangout with ESN CU Prague
Meet your new friends and make unforgettable memories!
Trips to Brno, Pilsen, Kutná Hora, Karlovy Vary, Karlštejn and Český Krumlov!
Join us on one of these amazing one-day trips and discover the beauties of the Czech Republic! Don’t forget - first comes, first goes - payment in our office is necessary to attend the trips. Don’t worry – most of the trips will be repeated during the semester if you will not make it during the the Welcome Weeks.